Pesticide and GMO Free Oat Grass Powder is a Super-Super Food
Oat Grass is sprouted oat seeds. The Oat Grass (sprout) is allowed to grow for about two weeks and then cut, juiced and freeze dried.
Freeze dried, oat grass powder (sometimes called oat straw) offers you a plethora of vital nutrients like Vitamins A, B, C, D, K, pantothenic acid, and chlorophyll (nature's blood cleanser). This lush cereal grass is rich in protein (see below) and numerous minerals. Its nutrients are especially helpful with the brain for improving cognition and lessening anxiety.
- Oat grass powder is rich in beta-glucan, a valuable glycoprotein for stimulating immune function.
- Oat Grass Powder is antioxidant rich, helping to quench free radicals (oxidants) which helps stop or at least slow down the aging process.
- Oat Grass Powder is rich in tricin, an antioxidant that exerts a calming and smooth-muscle relaxing effect, which may be helpful with gastrointestinal lining irritation or cramping.
- Oat grass powder has been found to alleviate stress during smoking withdrawal.
- Oat Grass Powder may help improve mental health due to the fact that it helps prevent a decline in Dopamine as we age. The way this works is that an enzyme called MOA-B regulates Dopamine levels. As the level of MOA-B goes up Dopamine goes down. Since Dopamine drives happiness and motivation we want very little MOA-B in our bodies. It is found that an enzyme identified as MAO-B (Monoamine Oxidase-B) is the cause of the decline in Dopamine levels as we age. Oat Grass has been found to inhibit MAO-B and thus protect healthy levels of Dopamine, improving quality of life, mental health, cognition, sexual health, mental clarity, stress and even longevity.
- The soluble fiber in Oat Grass Powder can help improve intestinal health. It is soft and sticky and absorbs water to form a gel-like substance inside the digestive system. It helps to soften the stool so it can slide through the GI tract more easily and binds to substances like cholesterol and sugar, preventing or slowing their absorption into the blood. Slowing it's been seen in some studies to help regulate blood sugar levels. Its soluble fiber helps boost the population of good bacteria which also appears in some studies to be associated with improved immune function and less overall inflammation.
- Numerous elements have been shown to be present in Oat Grass including, but not limited to: Aconitic acid, apigenin, avenarin, caffeic acid, calcium, carotene, β-carotene, chlorine, chlorophyll A and B, chromium, cobalt, copper, rhamnosides, glucosides, fat, fiber, fructose, glutamic acid, glutaric acid, guanine, hypoxanthine, iodine, iron, isoleucine, leucine, lignin, luteolin, lysine, magnesium, malic acid, manganese, methionine, niacin, oxalic acid, pantothenic acid, pentosans, phosphorus, potassium, proline, protein, pyridoxine, riboflavin, selenium, silicon, silicon oxide, β-sitosterol, sodium, spermidine, spermine, sugars, sulfur, tartaric acid, thiamine, threonine, the antioxidant tricin, tryptophan, uronic acids, valine, vanillin, and zinc.
You Are What You Eat — Which is Why We Recommend Oat Grass Powder
Rishi Ternes, owner of New Earth Super Foods, left the study of medicine in Germany, came to the U.S. and turned his life over to the pursuit of nutrient dense food and seeking to understand the ability of food to transform health. He believes that “we are what we eat” and that “food should be our medicine”. Rishi owns a Super Food Cafe and Health Transformation Center in Arroyo Grande, California. He continues to search the world for foods that enable to the body to repair itself. As Rishi says, “the nutrients that your body needs are in the foods you aren’t eating.”
Rishi seeks out farmers and food suppliers that are progressive, meaning they are adding minerals and trace minerals to their soils, farming organically and harvesting their foods at the peak of ripeness. Rishi then ensures that those foods are juiced and freeze dried immediately before nutrient loss.
Food is the way of health not vitamins!
Oat Grass Powder fits with the “first rule of health” which is that food should be our medicine. Oat Grass Powder also fits with our second rule of health, which is that food engenders health, not vitamins. The United States has among the worst health statistics of all industrialized nations, yet the people of the United States consume more vitamins that the rest of the world combined. That means that you will eventually find, as so many others have already found, that your health will never really start to improve until you give up on vitamins and turn to food. It's time to turn to food!
- Vitamins, IE nutrient isolates (often made in a laboratory), may look powerful and awesome on the label, but they don’t work as well in the human body as one would hope because they lack the many needed co-factors. Food comes with many needed co-factors nutrients.
- The lack of co-factors is the basic problem of vitamin supplements. Without those co-factors, they're NOT as useful to our cells. For instance, Vitamin C is not just ascorbic acid but rather it is: ascorbic acid and numerous co-factors that work in the cells like catalysts or tag teams to make chemical reactions occur. The many co-factors are present in foods, but are not in vitamin isolates. The result, therefore, of taking vitamins is that the body has to scavenge body tissues to obtain the needed co-factors, or wait until they are available or the body may simply discard the nutrients for which co-factors are not available. This is extra work and/or a waste of nutrients, and therefore, vitamin isolates, do far less to improve health than does food.
Oat Grass Powder Ordering Form
Comparative Retail Price: $59.95 per pound.
Our Price: $50 per Pound
Oat Grass Powder
Videos about Oat Grass Powder
We disclaim any claims (if there are any) made in these videos. They are for information, education, enlightenment and entertainment only.