Essentials Seven - aka E7
Seven Essentials (E7) - summarized by Dr. Kellas:
- According to Dr. Kellas, your health will never improve until you give up on vitamins and turn to nutrient-dense food (United States statistics are proof of this. The U.S. spends more money on health care and vitamins than any nation on earth and have the worst results for that expenditure). That's why Seven Essentials was created. It is nutrient-dense, real food, and not nutrient-deficient grocery store food nor vitamin isolates.
- E7's nutrient dense foods come from progressive farmers who engage in progressive soil renewal. Without such soil renewal, the majority of commercial farm soils are deficient in minerals and the foods grown in them far less valuable than they could be.
- E7 is comprised of numerous foods in seven categories. These foods contain 1,000s of inherent natural, micro-doses of synergistic nutrients.
- The foods in Seven Essentials have been predigested so that they they quickly enter into the bloodstream and assimilate into cells.
- Contrastingly, vitamin isolates are are not balanced with needed co-factor nutrients and come in mega-doses that disrupt the cells. That is why, ultimately, much of a vitamin isolate supplement ends up being un-assimilated and discarded, and why many doctors say that vitamins just make expensive pee.
- Seven Essentials' food nutrients get into your cells and tissues to improve their health and vitality. They are recognizable by cells — meaning cells know exactly how to use them. All the co-factors of the many E7 foods arrive simultaneously so that cells don't have to scavenge for needed co-factor nutrients from other tissues.
You will feel the difference that Seven Essentials makes in your body quickly. With Seven Essentials, no matter what else you do or don’t do for you health each day, your body will be getting optimized, balanced nutrition THAT WILL MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN YOUR HEALTH.
E7 has tremendous nutrition, but only 70 calories per serving! It's the ultimate, real-food, nutrient-dense power house nutritional beverage!
The seven types of food in E7 are your health foundation!
- Vegetable Broth
- Natural Vanilla Cinnamon
Seven Essentials, aka E7, is the favorite nutritional beverage for many thousands of people since it was first introduced by Dr. Kellas in 2002.
Seven Essentials contains seven types of raw foods, including:
- Soluble, stabilized rice-bran
- Vegetables (12 different ones)
- Deep sea minerals
- Pre-biotics and Probiotics
- Adaptogens, Vitamins, and more
These foods come together in an easy to use food powder available in five different flavors so that everyone in the family can have a flavor they love. These foods are balanced and recognizable by cells. As a result of these balanced foods, Seven Essentials has a higher ORAC rating than any other food, and boosts nutrition and supports energy and overall health better than any other food or supplement you can buy.
Important Seven Essential Topics
Here's Why Seven Essentials is the Best Practical Nutrition For Your Life:
E7 Lets You Half Up on Calories and Double Up on Nutrients!
- Modern people almost always eat nutrient-empty food. The reason is simple — minerals have been depleted from the soils by *bad-farming practices (mono-crop farming and no soil-renewal). Fewer minerals in the dirt means few minerals in the food, whether that food is produce grown in mineral deficient soil, or it is animals that ate mineral deficient produce resulting in their bodies being mineral deficient.
- *Farm grown produce, and also the animals and poultry fed on such produce, is not nutrient-rich compared to 100 years ago because modern soils are nutrient depleted (in some cases, having only 5% of the mineral content that soils had one hundred years ago.) Adding Seven Essentials to one's daily regimen can compensate, therefore, for eating normal nutrient-empty food.
- Metabolizing food (digesting it and actively transporting it into cells) uses up nutrients. And, if a particular food supplies the body with less nutrients than it takes to metabolize that food, then eating that food lowers one's over all nutrient level and one is worse off for having eaten that nutrient empty food. The bottom line is that, eating nutrient empty food lowers one's health and vitality over time. The main goal of someone striving to remain healthy for a lifetime should be to focus on eating nutrient rich food.
E7 is Fast to Prepare and Consume and is Tremendously Nutritive!
- For most people, it would be impossible to grow at home the nutritious foods in E7 or shop for them daily at farmer's markets and then wash and prepare those foods to eat. E7 literally takes seconds to mix and drink.
- E7 tastes great and has several flavors — so you can surely find one you really like.
- One serving of E7 furnishes more balanced nutrition than most people eat in two weeks (including the antioxidant power of more than 42 servings of vegetables per serving of E7.
- E7 is gluten free and hypoallergenic, so that virtually — anyone can eat it.
- You can add food powders to E7... and the resulting combination will still taste great. Many add, for instance, GPS, Beet Root Powder, Body Genesis, Cupuacu or Colon Cleanse.
High ORAC Rating of Seven Essentials
ORAC stands for Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity. It means how many oxidants (free radicals) a food or supplement can quench (neutralize or destroy). This graph shows that Seven Essentials is the best food you can put in your mouth to do battle with free radicals. Seven Essentials provides more than 600,000 ORAC units per canister, more than 90,000 ORAC units per 100 grams and exactly 21,010 ORAC units per 22 gram serving. That's a per-serving ORAC rating equivalent to 42 servings of raw vegetables.
If you'd like to learn more about the importance of ORAC, this is a great article that explain ORAC very well.
The Seven Essentials food mix was designed by doctors at the Center for Advanced Medicine
The doctors at this clinic in Encinitas California believe that the true foundation of wellness is nutritionally dense food.
They began their search for an ideal health food in 1986... and Seven Essentials was finally perfected in 2002... that's sixteen years of testing food combinations with their tens of thousands of patients and clients. Seven Essentials ended up being what they chose to offer their patients. It consists of seven nutrient-dense, food type, super stars all put together in one easily digested and delicious powder. Check out the "super-star" ingredient types below:
Ricatein or Risotriene
One of the greatest food discoveries of the 20th century was that of soluble, stabilized rice bran.
For most of earth's history the nutritional value of rice (the third most commonly eaten grain in the world) was unavailable to mankind. Only recently was a technique discovered to unlock that nutrition.
Seventy percent of the nutrition of rice is located in just 8% of the rice kernel. This part is called the bran and germ and it is routinely discarded (shaved off) to make white rice. White rice is more consumed than whole rice because it stores well and whole rice goes rancid quickly. See the pictures showing Risotriene (made from the brown part) as well as white and whole rice kernels.
- The white portion of rice is mostly starch or calories
- When whole rice is cooked, most of fragile nutrients are destroyed in the cooking process. The treasure trove of nutrients in paddy (brown) rice are, therefore, difficult to access — because you can't get the nutrients if you cook the rice, and eating uncooked whole rice is not practical because the grain is so hard and difficult to chew. Also, if you ate the whole rice you would get all the calories, which modern people definitely don't need.
- And, until recently, if the bran was removed from the rice kernel, it would go completely rancid in less than four hours.
- Fortunately, about 20 years ago, a researcher discovered an ingenious method of preventing rancidity and accessing those nutrients in just the brown part of rice without heat or chemicals that would destroy the nutrients trying to be accessed. This method is called stabilization.
- Assimilability of nutrients is improved by removing insoluble fiber and enzymatic reduction of particle size. That makes the soluble, stabilized rice bran product extremely nutrient dense and easily assimilated by both young and old.
Minerals from a Zone of Regeneration
Minerals are the core of the foundation of health. Interestingly, besides water, carbon and nitrogen, the human body is essentially just a few pounds of dirt (minerals). And most people don't have enough of those minerals to maintain optimal health.
- The minerals in Seven Essentials are rapidly assimilated.
- They are virtually all assimilated into the blood within 120 minutes of ingestion. Most other types of minerals assimilate to between 5 to 30 percent only.
- Our Kona Deep Sea minerals are in a concentration and balance that is very similar to human blood.
- The minerals in Seven Essentials are devoid of toxins. They come from mineral rich seawater located 1/2 mile under the ocean's surface at a location near Keyhole Point, Kona, Hawaii. This volcanic-mineral rich area is known as a zone of regeneration. The carbon dating of these minerals is between 800 and 1200 years ago... which is long before man-made toxins, radiation and pollution came on the scene.
Your mother always told you to eat your vegetables.
The vegetables in E7 are all raw, low-calorie, nutrient-dense flash-glanced vegetables, grown by progressive-farmers who care for their soils. They were "picked at the peak of ripeness" — locking in those nutrients for your cells to intake. This is so unlike store bought vegetables that have lost almost all their nutrition by the time you buy and eat them). Without Seven Essentials, you're probably not eating the recommended 10 to 20 daily servings of vegetables (eating vegetables is a powerful way to stay healthy, but most people don't do it). Here are the vegetables in E7:
- Brussels sprouts
Highly Assimilable Small Molecule Whey Protein or Sprouted Brown Rice Protein
- Protein only assimilates in a small area of the gut (small intestines) known as the proximal duodenum.
- If incoming protein food hasn't been broken down sufficiently by saliva, stomach acid and enzymes before reaching the proximal duodenum, then that protein passes on un-assimilated, and becomes useless for improving health, and just becomes a toxic burden that must be eliminated from the body.
That's why having a healthy gut and consuming readily assimilable protein can be so important. While most protein is 80,000 to 100,000 daltons in size, our whey protein (in Chocolate, Berry and Vanilla flavor Seven Essentials) is pre-digested through a process known as sequential enzyme hydrolysis and is less than 800 daltons in size so that it assimilates virtually completely. The salient features of our small molecule whey protein are:
- Very small protein chains — more than 55% of peptides are di and tri peptides - so that no further enzymatic breakdown of these peptides is needed.
- No Casein or Lactose (they both have been removed). Most people, therefore, with allergies to milk products, can consume Seven Essentials with no problem. The non-Chocolate flavors of Seven Essentials use a pre-digested rice protein.
- The protein used in Seven Essentials will assimilate readily, even during times of stress and high activity making it great for people who eat on the run.
- Slower transit through the small intestines... the fiber in Seven Essentials slows the transit time so that proteins have longer contact time with the proximal duodenum allowing virtually 100% nutrient extraction.
Pre-digested, organic, sprouted rice protein (with its incredible nutrients and protein) is included in our vegetarian flavors (Vegetable Broth and Natural Vanilla Cinnamon).
The multi-fiber in Seven Essentials is like having a yard broom, regular broom, hand broom and tooth brush to help scrub intestines clean.
Fiber slows the transit of nutrients through the gut for maximum assimilation of those nutrients.
Most people do not eat enough fiber to maintain healthy intestines, which is why Seven Essentials is an important part of one's food each day.
Enzymes help ensure that the food one eats is broken down in small nutrient particles that can be eaten by cells. After all, its the cells that eat not our mouths or stomach. Adaptogens are catalysts that enable more efficient conversion of food into energy.
Foods that go through a person (mouth to toilet) without getting into the individual cells do no good. If food isn't properly broken down into small particles and chemicals that can circulate in the blood stream and enter into cells then the cells don't eat, don't self-repair, don't make energy and don't thrive. Therefore, one's health goes down. Each person is the cumulative health of his or her trillions of cells vitality.
Seven Essentials contains enzymes and Adaptogens that help ensure cellular assimilation and utilization of the thousands of natural nutrients in Seven Essentials... so one's cells thrive.
Health Depends Upon the Condition of the Gut
Adult human intestines should have at least four pounds of probiotics (protective bacteria) in them. These fight against harmful yeasts, mold and bacteria so that the intestinal linings do not get eaten (damaged) by such pathogens, and so that they do not release their harmful endotoxins into your body. Also, protective bacteria function like afterburners on a jet airplane, extracting more energy and nutrients from the incompletely digested food material passing through it.
- Without ample probiotics one is less likely to get enough food nutrition and is more likely to be damaged by and toxified by pathogens in the gut.
- Seven Essentials contains a special kind of probiotic (lactobacillus sporogenes) that survives stomach acid to implant in the gut.
"a person lives on one fourth of the food he eats,
his doctor lives on the other three fourths."
The main principle for preserving our health IS that one should over eat nutrition and under eat calories. All anti-aging studies prove this. Unfortunately, most people do the opposite.
Health begins with "brain buds" (intelligence) not "taste buds". In other, words don't let your current, food preferences decide what you eat, use, instead, use your wisdom and create new preferences!
Nutrient empty food has been named SAD for Standard American Diet. It ensures that one will die earlier than might have been and will have numerous health challenges before his or her death.
Adding a few vitamin isolates to SAD doesn't fix the problem. Americans have proven this over many decades now. The people of the United States of American eat more vitamins than the rest of the world combined, but have among the worst health statistics of all nations.
Countries that eat nutritious food and avoid vitamins, such as Switzerland and Japan (see the graph below), have the best end-of-life, health statistics of all nations. We need to eat nutrient dense food because only such food has all the thousands of needed co-factors. E7 is the easy way to do that.
Your Health Will Never Start to Improve Until You Turn To Eating Nutrient Dense Food As Your Main Strategy for Staying Healthy!
That statement by Dr. William R. Kellas, founder of the Center for Advanced Medicine, is as true today as when he began preaching it nearly 40 years ago. We always will be what we eat. The higher quality of our nutrition the higher will be the quality of our health.
If you have eyes to see the below picture says it all. The people of Switzerland (who are the best in the world in terms of avoiding poor health) eat the least amount of fast food and the least amount of vitamins of any nation on earth. The Swiss people eat primarily home-prepared meals.
Seven Essentials is a "best of the best" compilation of nutrient dense food.
Because it is a compilation of nutrient dense foods, it contains a multitude of natural vitamins and vital, co-factors that man-made vitamin supplements can NEVER furnish. Supplement laboratories are not equal to mother nature in terms of providing nutrient tools for ensuring health. That's why we recommend one or two scoops daily of Seven Essentials.
"And the end of all our searching shall be to return to the place where we began and know it for the very first time." —T.S. Elliot.
That place that we need to return to is Nutrient-Dense Raw Food!
Seven Essentials Feeds Your Cells
The food nutrients in Seven Essentials provide a cascade of building blocks and absorb-able nutrients that disperse quickly via the bloodstream and enter your body's cells and enable your body’s cells to maintain and repair themselves and to function optimally. Risotriene, one of the components of Seven Essentials, is perhaps the single best food on earth and is the world's best source of Gamma Oryzanol, an important nutrient complex of molecules that helps to naturally accelerate healing of bodily tissues. By eating Seven Essentials, your body will be able to heal faster from injury or free radical damage. You will have more natural energy and this will help you feel better every day.
Seven Essentials Appear to Help With All The Following
- Help turn fat into energy using natural lipolytics
- Seven Essentials large amounts of sterols help the body to correctly process and reduce bad LDL cholesterol and triglycerides.
- The nutrients in Seven Essentials help cells more efficiently utilize blood sugar by repairing damaged Insulin receptors (thus lowering Insulin resistance). E7 is a safe food for diabetics and those with hypoglycemia.
- The antioxidants in Seven Essentials are of great value in terms of slowing down aging by combating one of the main causes of aging — namely free radicals because of its numerous antioxidants (hundreds of antioxidants in Seven Essentials help to quench free radicals).
- Seven Essentials provides a huge dose of Tocotrienols, slowing the aging process, by absorbing many of the more than 100,000,000,000 oxidative hits that the normal human body encounters each day.
- The least active Tocotrienol antioxidant is 40 - 60 times more potent than vitamin E (alpha tocopherol) and some of tocotrienol compounds in Seven Essentials have over one hundred times greater antioxidant activity than pycnogenol®
- The essential fatty acids in Seven Essentials, in combination with its many sterols, help produce and balance hormones and help protect the skin from wrinkling.
- The nutrients in Seven Essentials help bolster energy, muscle power and stamina due to its highly absorbable compounds Ferulic Acid and Pangamic acid (the latter became well known as the Russians' secret athletic performance booster, and it's naturally occurring in Seven Essentials).
- The totality of nutrients in Seven Essentials combined with the cell-healing Gamma Oryzanol compounds in Seven Essentials stimulate and enable healing of the many tissues of the body. The skin is an easy place to notice such healing and so it makes sense that the most common anecdotal reports we get about Seven Essentials are in regard to skin conditions clearing up, including scarring, psoriasis, eczema, dry hard skin, etc.
You Won't Want to Live Without Seven Essentials
Once your body discovers Seven Essentials, it will let you know that you don’t want to live without the increased energy and wellness its daily use gives. Seven Essentials feeds your body more raw nutrition than you could easily get in any other way. In would take considerable time to shop and prepare the nutritious foods you would need to equal Seven Essentials, and it would also take hundreds of dollars a month.
Feeding your body excellent, assimilable nutrition is so important because over the long haul, excellent nutrition is the best ensurer of health.
Busy People, Parents, Those who want to feel good, Stressed people, People struggling with Lactic Acid buildup, People who want help with blood sugar, People who want to sleep better, People with with Fibromyalgia or Neuropathy, People with gastrointestinal lining damage
- Each 22 gram serving of Seven Essentials has the equivalent nutrition of one third pound of original paddy rice, but only 70 calories.
- The ingredients in Seven Essentials are uncooked. Cooking destroys many nutrients (between 60% and 90%). Being uncooked is a large part of the reason that Seven Essentials is so “healing” and nourishing to the body’s cells.
- The body knows how to use the nutrients in Seven Essentials because it is food, not synthesized vitamins. Laboratory synthesized vitamin isolates present a challenge to the body because they are incomplete or unbalanced which creates additional work for the body, which must scavenge the need balancing nutrients in order to use the vitamins.
- Seven Essentials helps the body to utilize fuel better. It helps move sugar molecules into cells and out of the blood, thus helping to lower blood sugar. This makes it a great food for diabetics, hypoglycemics or people with energy crashes and mood swings.
- Seven Essentials is particularly nourishing to two particular parts of the body... the skin and nerve/brain cells. This is due to its abundance of sterols and antioxidants. Both the brain and the skin are constantly attacked by free radicals (the skin being the first defense system the body has against the world), and the brain being the highest user of energy in the body. Seven Essentials has over 100 distinct antioxidants. And antioxidants work best in teams. Seven Essentials furnishes your body with a great antioxidant team all by itself. No other food has a higher ORAC rating.
- Seven Essentials is a cell proliferant, that is it helps cells repair themselves more quickly. This is so important with slow-repairing nerve and brain cells.
Why and How Seven Essentials Can be Problematic for Some People
- A very few people in this world (less than one out of a million) are allergic to rice. They need to avoid Seven Essentials.
- Seven Essentials can dramatically lower blood sugar. If you are taking medications for blood sugar, you may need to lower blood sugar medications, so please work with your health professional.
- Seven Essentials helps kill fungi. It contains natural anti-fungal chemicals since it naturally grows in wetlands where mold can thrive. Therefore, you may have Herxheimer reactions (die-off from fungi), which can be uncomfortable. So, for people with candida or other fungal infections, please proceed slowly to increase your dosage and/or work with your health professional.
- It contains very few calories (70) so it can be eaten as a part of a virtually any diet regimen. But, is not a substantial source of calories for persons who are trying to consume more calories.
- Seven Essentials is a dry powder, hence, it may tend to dry out the stool unless you drink extra water.
- To Stop Free Radicals - Seven Essential’s 21,010 ORAC units per serving is equivalent to the free radical fighting power of 42 servings of fruits and vegetables.
- To Support Brain Health - fighting free radicals in of itself helps prevent brain function loss, but also Seven Essentials is a great source of brain response nutrients including carotenoids (alpha and beta-carotene, lycopene, lutein and zeaxantine), lecithin, choline, folic acid, Inositol, betaine, L-Taurine, phospholipids and all the Amino Acids.
- To Increase Energy - energy boosting nutrients include lipoic acid, pangamic acid (Russian athlete’s “edge”) and squalene (a tissue oxygenator also found in shark cartilage).
- To Help Balance Blood Sugar & Nutritionally Help Manage Diabetes - high blood sugar levels are the most damaging component of the Standard American Diet (SAD), but fortunately, Seven Essentials helps in this regard by helping to transport blood sugar out of the blood into the cells with natural, soluble fiber, glutathione precursors, alpha-lipoic acid, natural B-Vitamins and the minerals magnesium, chromium and vanadium.
- To Help Lower Blood Pressure - the RiSoTriene component of Seven Essentials helps reduce the adherence of cholesterol plaque to arterial walls (increasing flexibility) and providing electrolytes (potassium, magnesium and calcium) that help optimize blood pumping action.
- To Help Inhibit Cancer Naturally - with its potent antioxidants, the most potent of which are well known: quercitin, carotenoids, selenium-grown broccoli, ferulic acid, glutathione precursors, tocotrienols, inositol, lycopene and polyphenols.
- To Help Avoid Heart Disease - with many natural ingredients that help improve cardiovascular function including Coenzyme Q-10, flavonoids, folic acid, Omega-3, magnesium and many others.
- To Help Burn Fat and Help Build Lean Body Mass and Recover From Exertion Faster - RiSoTriene, inside Seven Essentials, is the highest source of Gamma Oryzanol in nature and has been found to have a lipolytic effect, meaning that it helps to burn fat. This in combination with natural ferulic acid helps build lean muscle, improve strength and reduce recovery time after exertion.
- To Help Fight Depression - almost nothing overcomes depression better than a feeling of energy and wellness coming from your body. This is what Seven Essential does best is to increase the feeling of wellness.
- To Help Maintain Healthy Cholesterol Levels - components of Seven Essentials, such as Gamma Oryzanol, Phytosterols (including beta sitosterol), Insoitol and Omega 3 work to lower LDLs (bad cholesterol and raise HDLs (good cholesterol).
- To Help Improve Sleep - though the initial response to Seven Essentials is one of wellness and energy, because it delivers a full complement of nutrients and minerals to the body, when taking Seven Essentials, people sleep better than ever before, because the stress in the body reduces when nutrition increases.
- To Help Control Stress and Decrease Problems Associated with Menopause - Seven Essentials is highly effective at reducing symptoms of stress. Those who have compared Seven Essentials to drugs that are used to control menopausal stress say that Seven Essentials does this job better with no side effects. Several studies performed with Gamma Oryzanol in Japan also indicate improvement with menopausal related issues such as headaches, low back pain, fatigue, dizziness and appetite loss. As usual, nutrition wins over synthetic vitamins or drugs.
- To Help Create Healthier Hair and Skin - the overall nutrition of Seven Essentials aids in tissue growth and repair. Especially they help counter hard skin, psoriasis and skin issues related to free radicals.
- To Help Protect Vision - eyes require good nutrients in order to avoid cataracts and macular degeneration. Gamma Oryzanol in Seven Essentials helps eyes repair themselves quickly because it is a cell proliferant. Additionally, lutein, quercitin, lycopene, and zinc all help promote good eye health.
- To Help in Weight Loss - because of the abundant nutrition in Seven Essentials, many people lose their cravings for unhealthy foods and for snack foods. Others replace nutrient empty meals with Seven Essentials. In both cases, this leads to healthy weight loss.
- To Help Enhance the Immune System - studies done in the U.S., Japan and India all show that tocotrienols, a major natural component of Seven Essentials, promote T-cell development and thus immune system enhancement. Also, the glutathione precursors in Seven Essentials, help the immune system function.
- To Help Decrease Thyroid Problems - two Japanese studies show that gamma oryzanol had a normalizing effect on TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) with those suffering from low thyroid function (hypothyroid patients). Seven Essentials has a normalizing effect in general upon the endocrine system.
- To Help Prevent Kidney Stones and Osteoporosis - the RiSoTriene component of Seven Essentials has been shown in both animal and human studies to reduce calcium excretion through the kidneys (calcium excretion is linked to the formation of kidney stones). Lessened calcium excretion is also helpful to avoid osteoporosis.
- To Help Inhibit Ulcer Pain - Gamma Oryzanol has been shown to have significant anti-ulcer activity.
- To Help Relieve Sugar Cravings and Mood Swings - the RiSoTriene in Seven Essentials helps those who suffer from blood sugar swings (with resultant energy drops, sweet cravings and irritability). Also, hypoglycemic symptoms such as fatigue, shakiness and brain fog are often relieved within minutes with the great nutrition of Seven Essentials.
- To Help Cleanse the Body of Toxins - the fibers and essential oils in Seven Essentials provide the means of removing toxins from the body. People who are deficient in oils tend to absorb more oil-based environment toxins, like a dry sponge soaks up water. A healthy body with sufficient oils with instead repel these toxins, much like the oil in a duck’s feathers causes them to repel water.
- All flavors contain the seven major groups of nutrients (Soluble Stabilized Rice Bran and Germ, Deep Sea Minerals, Flash Glanced Vegetables, Highly Assimilable Protein, Advanced Multi-Fiber and Probiotics and Prebiotics
- The differences are in regard to:
- Chocolate is flavored with freeze dried Organic Cacao (Dark Chocolate). It is the most popular flavor.
- Berry utilizes freeze dried Organic Raspberries. It is the second most popular flavor.
- Vanilla utilizes freeze dried Organic Vanilla. It is the third most popular flavor and the one that Melony likes most.
- Vegetable Broth utilizes organic Vegetables, spices and vegan chicken bouillon. It is the fourth most popular flavor.
- Natural Vanilla Cinnamon utilizes Organic Vanilla and Cinnamon and contains more fiber than the other flavors. It may be the least popular flavor, but it is still fantastic. We like to eat it by the spoonful or added to yogurt or breakfast cereal.
- Protein Source
- Small Molecule Whey Protein is the protein for Chocolate, Vanilla and Berry flavors of E7.
- Organic Sprouted Rice Proteinis the protein Vegetable and Natural Vanilla Cinnamon flavors
- Sweetened, Unsweetened, Which Sweetener
- Two flavors are unsweetened. They are: Vegetable Broth and Natural Vanilla Cinnamon
- Two flavors are sweetened with a minor amount of Sucralose (read our statement on Sucralose). They are: Chocolate and Berry
- One flavor utilizes a combination of Lo Han Guo (Monk Fruit), Stevia, Xylitol and D-Ribose
- More Fiber
- Inasmuch as the Natural Cinnamon Vanilla flavor utilizes much less flavoring, there is "room" for more fiber. It has the highest fiber content of any of our E7 flavors and is ideal for someone needing more fiber to improve intestinal action
You Are What You Eat — Which is Why We Recommend Seven Essentials
Rishi seeks out farmers and food suppliers that are progressive, meaning they are adding minerals and trace minerals to their soils, farming organically and harvesting their foods at the peak of ripeness. Rishi then ensures that those foods are juiced and freeze dried immediately before nutrient loss.
Food is the way of health not vitamins!
Seven Essentials fits with the “first rule of health” which is that food should be our medicine. Seven Essentials also fits with our second rule of health, which is that food engenders health, not vitamins. The United States has among the worst health statistics of all industrialized nations, yet the people of the United States consume more vitamins that the rest of the world combined. That means that you will eventually find, as so many others have already found, that your health will never really start to improve until you give up on vitamins and turn to food. It's time to turn to food!
- Vitamins, IE nutrient isolates (often made in a laboratory), may look powerful and awesome on the label, but they don’t work as well in the human body as one would hope because they lack the many needed co-factors. Food comes with many needed co-factors nutrients.
- The lack of co-factors is the basic problem of vitamin supplements. Without those co-factors, they're NOT as useful to our cells. For instance, Vitamin C is not just ascorbic acid but rather it is: ascorbic acid and numerous co-factors that work in the cells like catalysts or tag teams to make chemical reactions occur. The many co-factors are present in foods, but are not in vitamin isolates. The result, therefore, of taking vitamins is that the body has to scavenge body tissues to obtain the needed co-factors, or wait until they are available or the body may simply discard the nutrients for which co-factors are not available. This is extra work and/or a waste of nutrients, and therefore, vitamin isolates, do far less to improve health than does food.
Seven Essentials Ordering Form
Comparative Retail Price: $69.95 per pound.
Our Price: $59.95 per Canister
Seven Essentials Supplement Facts
How to Use
How to Use
How to Use
How to Use
How to Use
Videos about Seven Essentials
We disclaim any claims (if there are any) made in these videos. They are for information, education, enlightenment and entertainment only.