MSM Rejuvenator Cream is a great way to keep skin from aging, cracking, drying out or succumbing to free radical damage.
It has been designed by skin experts to include everything to keep your skin younger and healthier. There isn't a more comprehensive skin care product on the market.
- Our skin is the part of the body that with which we have our biggest relationship. And, so taking care of one's skin is a healthy sign of love of self. Our Anti-Aging MSM Rejuvenator Cream will delight you by virtually stopping the aging process in your skin — keeping it soft and youthful.
- Rub it into your face, on your hands, and all other parts of the body that you want to protect from aging.
The Skin Conditioning and Healing Ingredients in MSM Rejuvenator and Anti-Aging Cream
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract - Used for centuries to heal skin and membranes both internally and externally.
- Methylsulfonyl Methane (MSM) - MSM is a carrier, meaning that it takes things mixed in it through the skin into the underling and growing layers of skin.
- Glycerine - is a humectant, meaning that it pulls moisture into the skin from within the body.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride - one of the healing fatty acids from coconut oil. It is very soothing to the skin, softening and making it glow.
- Cetyl Alcohol - is used to help soften the skin and is considered an effective ingredient for soothing and healing dry skin.
- Stearyl Alcohol - acts as a lubricants on the skin surface, which gives the skin a soft, smooth appearance. It is a long-chain fatty acid.
- Polyglyceryl-3 Methyl glucose Distearate - an emulsifier and skin moisturizer.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil - is an oily liquid that is very similar to the protective layer of the human skin. It is very skin friendly, easily absorbed and is therefore suitable for all skin types, especially for dry skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HLA) - can help your skin look and feel more supple. Roughly half of the Hyaluronic acid in your body is present in your skin, where it binds to water to help retain moisture. It delays aging of the skin precisely by keeping it better moisturized.
- Beta Glucans - works twofold to soothe and calm irritated skin and as an effective anti-ager to firm and plump fine lines and wrinkles.
- Soluble Marine Collagen, Cynergy™ - collagen is the main insoluble fibrous protein found in the skin matrix. Studies have shown marine collagen to have a great impact on skin health by giving the skin a smoother, tighter look and feel.
- Functional Keratin™ - heals skin and fights aging by helping skin cells produce more collagen 4 and collagen 7. These two collagens are important because they maintain the bond at the dermal-epidermal junction, where the two outermost layers of the skin join.
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract - Research has shown that topical application of ginseng root boosts skin hydration, diminishes rough texture, helps fade uneven skin tone, and help visibly improve wrinkles by working within skin to bolster its natural firmness.
- Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract - is a good chemical exfoliant that helps your skin shed dead skin cells. This ingredient is an anti-fungal, which means it will help with any fungal skin conditions you may experience.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract - has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that give it usefulness for healing wounds, soothing eczema, and relieving rashes.
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract - A skin softening extract that may gently help to reduce excess oil in skin. It may help reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract - is a light oil suitable for the care of acne, oily and combination skin. The high content of Linoleic acid counteracts keratinization. Even mature skin benefits from the special properties of this oil.
- Lilium Candidum (White Lily) Extract - water lily has soothing, anti-inflammatory properties. It can help ease the heat and irritation of a skin rash, wound, burn, or other problem, while reducing swelling and encouraging the skin to regenerate itself. It helps redness to fade and the skin seems to breathe a sigh of relief.
- Soapbark Extract - it contains a good amount of saponins, which have cleansing and water-binding properties for skin.
- Commiphora Gileadensis (Balm of Gilead) Extract - studies show that it may target and kill immortal (pre-cancer) cells on human epidermal cells and skin tissues.
- Bee Propolis Extract - it has healing, antiseptic and restorative capabilities. It assists in balancing, healing and soothing problematic skin. It also accelerates the rate of cell growth and decongests pores. Propolis protects against bacteria and functions as a great anti-inflammatory agent.
- Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil - soothes and moisturizes the skin and scalp while enhancing elasticity. Furthermore, it promotes a healthy, clear, rejuvenated complexion with enhanced radiance and addresses roughness, wrinkles, redness, dryness, and irritation.
- Tocopheryl Acetate - is a long-lasting form of vitamin E. It is an antioxidant and helps to fight free radical damage and promote skin healing and diminish signs of aging. Is believed to help prevent skin cancer.
- Sorbitol - is a humectant, meaning that it prevents moisture loss by pulling water into the skin.
- Ester C® (Calcium Ascorbate) - is a unique and patented form of Vitamin C created when ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is bonded with calcium. It provides the skin with antioxidant protection against sun and pollution. It is hydrophilic helping to moisturize the skin. It helps produce cartilage for skin and blood vessels and it helps prevent skin infections.
- Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemon-grass) Oil - is an oil that prevents dry, oily skin and leaves the skin feeling refreshed.
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil - Its astringent property helps tighten the skin and diminish the appearance of the symptoms of aging, such as sagging and wrinkling.
- Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil - it exhibits a cooling property that soothes skin afflicted with inflammation. It calms rashes, balances the production of natural oil and strengthens the skin and muscles.
- Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil - hydrates, moisturizes and soothes irritated skin — perfect for countering chlorinated pools or salt water!
- Viola Odorata Flower (Violet) Leaf Oil - helps to soothe and comfort sensitive, dry, itchy, red skin. It makes an excellent moisturizer and emollient and is particularly useful for eczema and dermatitis. It is good for oily skin and acne as it has antiseptic properties and helps to gently tighten and refine the pores.
- Caprylyl Glycol - for moisturization and emollience.
- Sorbic Acid - anti-fungal properties.
- Annatto - it is an emollient and has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and astringent properties.
MSM Rejuvenator Cream Ordering Form
Comparative Retail Price: $35.00
Our Price: $25.00
MSM Rejuvenator Cream (4:1)
Videos and Audios about Parasites and MSM Rejuvenator Cream
We disclaim any claims (if there are any) made in these videos or audios. They are for information, education, enlightenment and entertainment only.