Organic Fibroblast Growth Factors
Laminine contains lyophilized (freeze dried) Avian Egg Blastocysts
Two doctors independently discovered the health value of fertilized avian germinal cells. The first discovery was in 1929 in Canada. Dr. John R. Davidson wondered if the germinal cells of fertilized eggs could help human health and found that yes they could, documenting many miraculous health recoveries. It took a lot of work back then to extract the little tiny white germinal tissue (a white, circular spot of tissue, 2-3mm in diameter, attached to the egg yolk). Unfortunately, before his discovery became widely known, he died and his work went with him to the grave.
By the year 2000, another doctor, this time in Norway, Dr. Bjodne Eskeland, rediscovered the value of avian egg blastocysts. His discovery achieved market traction by 2012 (when Laminine was created) and is helping thousands of people to have improved health and faster recovery from exercise or trauma. In 2006, Dr. Eskeland published "Young Tissue Extract: Norway's Anti-Aging Miracle". The mechanisms of action behind health improvement from extracts of fertilized eggs is that the germinal cells with their fibroblast growth factors attract and direct stem cells in the creation or replacement of defective cells, restoring correct function.
How Laminine Is Made?
Laminine is derived from fertilized hen eggs, which are incubated just until they reach pre-embryonic stage—fertilization activates germinal cell growth (the white spot attached to the yolk), creating large amounts of fibroblast growth factors. Incubation supports the development of those FGFS and other nutritional peptides to peak concentrations, creating a perfect and unique combination of amino acids, glycopeptides, and oligopeptides.
Fertilized eggs are incubated to the point that Fibroblast Growth Factors reach a maximal level. After nine days of incubation, the levels of FGFs reach their maximum point and decline thereafter as the future chicken begins to develop. In addition to the increased FGF levels, incubation supports the development of other nutritional peptides to peak concentrations, creating a perfect and unique combination of amino acids, glycopeptides, oligopeptides and FGFs.
It takes large numbers of fertilized chicken eggs to create the Laminine capsules. As described, first the eggs are fertilized and incubated for up to 9.5 days time, with the fertilized germinal tissue increasing from .0002 gram to 1.53 grams (a nearly 8,000 times increase in fertilized tissue) in nine days. These amino acids with their peptides and fibroblast growth factors are then machine extracted and marine and vegetable protein added to achieve a amino acid profile that is more like humans instead of chickens. This material is then carefully freeze dried and encapsulated.
The Numerous Nutritional and Health Benefits of Laminine (Fibroblast Growth Factors) Include:
- Less Stress — regular use helps to moderate the stress response, reduce physical and mental stress and reduce cortisol levels (stress hormone).
- Improved Memory — regular use helps to and improve brain function and activity.
- Increased Stamina and Energy — regular use helps to improve stamina and energy and promote faster workout recovery.
- Better skin — regular use helps to build more collagen for healthier skin.
- Better focus and clarity in thinking — regular use helps to improve emotional balance, increase serotonin levels, increase alertness improve focus.
- Improved muscle tone and strength — regular use helps to increase and physical and promote improved workout recovery.
- More Restful Sleep — regular use promotes more restful sleep and normal cortisol levels.
- Feeling better overall — regular use helps improve the overall sense of well-being, reduce signs of normal, increase DHEA production and increase libido/sexual desire.
How to Supplement with Laminine
- Laminine supplementation ranges from one to eight capsules daily, taken on an empty stomach, at least half an hour before consuming other food or protein supplements.
- Maintenance dosing is normally one to two capsules daily.
- Therapeutic dosing is normally four capsules daily, and for the most urgent needs, a second dose of four capsules is recommended.
Laminine Ordering Form
Single bottle price: $43 per 30 capsule count bottle.
Buy 3 plus bottles in one order for discounted pricing: $36 per bottle
Videos about Laminine (Fibroblast Growth Factors)
We disclaim any claims (if there are any) made in these videos. They are for information, education, enlightenment and entertainment only.