Fiber Resilience is Designed To Scrub Intestines Clean
Our intestines are designed to be kept clean and healthy through fiber moving through the intestines and "sweeping" and "scrubbing" them out. So, think of Fiber Resilience as a normal broom, a hand broom, a mop and a toothbrush for keeping your intestines clean. And keep in mind that the cleanliness of the intestines is one of the most important factors in overall health. If intestines aren't kept clean, then "pathogens" live in intestinal sludge, and do considerable damage to the host (you) by putting holes into the intestinal walls and by releasing poisons (endotoxins) that toxify us and increase virtually all markers of poor health.
Only 5% of adults eat sufficient fiber to keep their intestines clean so that "internal sewage" doesn't poison the entire body. Many wellness practitioners consider the condition of the intestines to be the most important factor in health.
Here are the ingredients in Fiber Resilience... and the reasons this is the best fiber you can add to your diet:
- Psyllium (Psyberloid SR) - Psyllium husk helps with diabetes, digestive health, heart health, and weight management. When consumed, it quickly becomes a thick, viscous compound that resists digestion in the small intestine, and simply, gently, and effectively cleans the intestines as it passes through. Its resistance to digestion allows it to help regulate high cholesterol, triglycerides and blood sugar levels. It can also aid weight management and relieve diarrhea and constipation.
- Chia seed protein - is a good source of soluble fiber, which absorbs water to form a gel that softens and moistens stool and pulls toxic material with. One study found that chia seeds absorb up to 12 times their weight in water, allowing for even easier elimination.
- Glucomannan - is a dietary fiber. It is made from the root of the konjac plant.. Glucomannan is used for constipation, weight loss, diabetes, high cholesterol, overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism), high blood pressure, and stomach conditions called dumping syndrome and functional gastrointestinal disorder.
- Inulin - has digestive benefits. A blend of short- and long-chain inulin has been shown to reduce discomfort and help with constipation. The fiber increases the amounts of beneficial Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli bacteria in the gut.
- Acacia gum - Rich in soluble fiber, acacia fiber is sourced from the sap of the Acacia Senegal tree. Acacia fiber is thought to help lower cholesterol levels, keep blood sugar in check, protect against diabetes, and help with digestive disorders such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Acacia gum dissolves in water and forms a gel-like substance in the intestines that also helps suppress appetite, reduce gut inflammation, alleviate constipation, relieve diarrhea, and support weight loss efforts (by helping one stay full for longer). Acacia fiber is also considered to be a good prebiotic (a non-digestible food ingredient in dietary fiber that can stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria in the intestines)
- Guar gum - is a fiber that normalizes the moisture content of the stool, absorbing excess liquid in diarrhea, and softening the stool in constipation. It may help decrease the amount of cholesterol and glucose that is absorbed in the stomach and intestines.
- Citrus pectin - is a type of fiber that helps remove aberrant cells out of the stomach and intestines, helping to prevent them from attaching to one another or to the walls of blood vessels. This keeps such cells gathering into tumors and keeps them from spreading. This is very valuable for intestinal health.
Fiber Resilience Is A Multi-Faceted Fiber
Most fiber products are just one type of fiber, while our product utilizes many, creating a tag-team, multi-faceted approach to scrubbing the intestines clean, slowing transit of foods so they can be fully absorbed and helping to scrape biofilms or potential tumor cells from off intestinal walls, so that food absorption can be higher.
Fiber Resilience Powder Ordering Form
Comparative Retail Price: $39.95
Our Price: $36.90
Quantity discounts at 3, 6 or 9 units.
Fiber Resilience Powder
How to Use:
Mix 1 rounded scoop with 8 oz. of water or juice once daily, or as directed by a health care professional.
Videos and Audios about Fiber Resilience
We disclaim any claims (if there are any) made in these videos or audios. They are for information, education, enlightenment and entertainment only.