Black Walnut Juglans Regia Concentrate
Black Walnut is a 4:1 Concentrated Extract of Juglan Regia Walnut Hulls
- Our Black Walnut is a juggernaut in terms of cleansing the tissues and blood of the human body.
- It comes from Black Persian Walnut Tree (Juglans Regi) Hulls
- Each capsule is equivalent to 800mg of whole hull powder.
- It is one of the most powerful botanicals we have for providing polyphenols, ellagitannins and other powerful detoxifiers
- and for expelling and destroying parasites in the human body.
Even if you don't have a single parasite in you (which is not likely), this product is one you should use periodically to nourish and purify your body.
Up to 80% of everyone has numerous parasitic microorganisms living in their bodies without realizing it.
Parasites can be present in:
Parasites spread through:
casual contact with infected people and animals
by eating undercooked meats, or unsanitized salads
by walking barefoot, either outdoors, or indoors, where animals, including dogs, cats and birds co-inhabit or, also, where other parasite-infected people have been
Parasites undermine your health by:
Parasites Infect 80% of Everyone
It is estimated that parasites significantly infect up to 80% of the world population, and that these infestations are not limited to developing nations with poor sanitation.
Common lab tests screen for only forty of the hundreds of parasites that can live within the human body. In addition, most tests are performed on stool samples, but in reality only a few parasites inhabit the intestinal tract. Also, their eggs are released in cycles, so that one may test negative on a particular day and test positive just a few days later as eggs are released.
Thus many people can test negative when in fact they do have parasites. Getting a good parasite test requires stool samples from multiple days and costs upwards of $500 (not covered by insurance unless one is very sick).
Meet Some of the Bad Guys
How Many Types of Parasites Are There and What Do They Do?
- There are over 1,000 species of parasites.
- Parasites can be broadly categorized as being amoebas, tapeworms, roundworms, flukes, pinworms, trichnella, and toxocariasis.
- Parasites are living organisms, scavengers that invade the human body and rob us of nutrients and damage our tissues.
- Parasites secrete toxins that poison our cells.
- They create biofilm masses and mucoidal gels to protect themselves from the immune system.
- Once inside the body, parasites can produce up to 200,000 eggs everyday.
- As these invaders go undetected and unrepelled they will be robbing our body of nutrition, causing aging processes to accelerate, and create multiple symptoms that range from fatigue to degenerative conditions.
Common Ways People Become Host to Parasites?
- The most common method of transmission is through pets. You can get parasites by not washing your hands after petting your dog or cat or handling your scaly or feathered friends, or by touching their litter box, bedding or food dish or sitting on couches or walking barefoot where they have been.
- This is the reason why women are well advised to stop emptying the cat litter box while they are pregnant and everyone should de-worm their pets regularly.
Please note that these are potential nutritional benefits that may not be realized by people with poor digestion and assimilation. People use nutrition differently because of their abilities to extract nutrients and because of their differing gene expression.
- The bark and husks of Juglans Regia from which Black Walnut Extract is made contain numerous anti-oxidants. Antioxidants defend cells against the deterioration resulting from harmful elements called free radicals. Thus, regularly consuming Juglans Regia has the capability of providing nutritive elements that will help the cells and tissues of the body to experience less damage from oxidative stress, LDL cholesterol, and inflammations that harm fitness.
- Along with its anti-oxidant properties, walnut extracts have been shown to help inhibit the growth of some type sof bacteria, including those that are the cause of human gastrointestinal infections. It was extensively used in Persia anciently because of this property.
- The Polyphenolic properties of walnut husks have been shown to have an inhibitory effect on enzymes such as glycosidase, maltase, sucrose, glycosidase, and amylase. Thus walnut extract consumption may cause less sugar to enter the blood stream after consuming food, which could be a positive thing in overfed people in helping maintain lower blood sugars.
- Extracts of Juglans regia have been shown to inhibit inflammation by inhibiting the cyclo-oxygenase enzyme and receptors. Its various flavonoids like quercetin, hesperidin and luteolin showed activity against acute and especially chronic inflammatory processes, meaning that it could generally help the body to better respond generally to inflammation.
- Juglans Regia extracts have been found in some studies to be valuable for helping nourish skin, and improve pores and skin pigmentation. Especially the ellagic acid was found to help improve skin pigmentation and help in tightening and reduce pore size.
- Juglans regia extracts have been shown in studies to help protect liver cells better than curcumin polyphenols, particularly in helping protect the liver from oxidative damage,
- The walnut extracts were also found in studies to protect against oxidative damage of lipids and to increase HDL and lower LDL cholesterol carriers.
- Walnut extract nutrients were also found to inhibit growth of tumor cells.
- Persian walnut is highly rich in antioxidants. Consumption of walnut in daily diet reduces the oxidative and inflammatory load on the brain cells. This leads to improvement in inter-neuronal signaling, increase in neurogenesis, etc.
- Persian walnut is high in proteins that are beneficial for skin.
Both in war and in health, a winning strategy is to attack the bad guys, then hold the new position and bring up reinforcements to permanently retain and improve the situation.
Black Walnut Juglans Regia Concentrate Ordering Form
Comparative Retail Price: $60.00
Our Price: $52.95
Black Walnut Juglans Regia Concentrate (4:1)
Videos and Audios about Parasites and Juglans Regia Concentrate
We disclaim any claims (if there are any) made in these videos or audios. They are for information, education, enlightenment and entertainment only.